Thursday, June 7, 2012

Review: You Unstuck: Mastering the New Rules of Risk-Taking at Work and in Life


You Unstuck: Mastering the New Rules of Risk-Taking at Work and in Life
You Unstuck: Mastering the New Rules of Risk-Taking at Work and in Life by Libby Gill

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This book had a lot of good ideas to get yourself "Unstuck" in a variety of areas including money, relationships and careers. The main idea of the book is that people get stuck through fear and that to get past that fear you must make small accomplishments toward your goal, therefore gaining confidence in that area and making the big goal easier and more attainable. I definitely gained some easy actions to take when something feels overwhelming to me. If you feel stuck or would like to improve in facing your fears, I would recommend this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment